The deadline for full paper submissions on 30 July 2018 is fast approaching. We hope that you will have finished and edited your articles by the deadline. We would like to give you a brief update about the conference. The information below is a summary of some of the questions that we receive from you regarding confirmation of attendance, the length of articles, conference fees, and other relevant information.
Please read carefully every section.
- The deadline for full paper submissions is on 30 July 2018 at 23.59 GMT+7 (Jakarta time). You can submit your article before the deadline. Submissions can be made through this link: https://goo.gl/forms/NFayFeWdTbMnJNzu1
- There is no set article template, but if you want to compete for the grant, please refer to articles published by Journal of Southeast Asian Human Rights (JSEAHR) as a standard to base your works after. The JSEAHR requires a specific structure of submission, (Title, Author, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Analysis, Conclusion and Bibliography must be written in order), citation style (footnote using Canadian Legal Citation McGill 7th Edition), and the use of Standard British English (preferable). For more information regarding article template see this link: https://jurnal.unej.ac.id/index.php/JSEAHR/issue/view/578
- Qualifying papers will be evaluated by the committee and the selected best papers will be notified before 5 August 2018.
- The 15 best submissions will be awarded a travel grant which will cover a return airline ticket from their home country to the conference venue with maximum sum of USD 400 (at cost), three nights in a twin shared room at a three-star hotel, local transport from the hotel to the conference venue, meals, a certificate, and various other goods related to conference logistics.
- The three best submissions will be awarded a grant of up to 1000 USD to cover a return airline ticket, three nights in a twin shared room at a three-star hotel, local transport from hotel to the conference venue, meals, certificate (again, this grant will only be made available to participants from other Asian nations).
- If you do not intend to compete for one of these grants, or if your work is not selected to receive a grant, there is no need to be worry because attendance at this conference is free for all presenters. As a presenter, you will receive a certificate, meals during the conference, and a free ticket to attend welcoming dinner and cultural performance.
- We also confirm that three invited speakers will conduct plenary sessions.