Full Paper Guidelines (UPDATE)
Dear all presenters of the Conference, please follow the guidelines to write full paper as below:
- The Author’s Title & Name, University/Organisation, Paper Title and Contact Details (email, phone, fax) to be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper. Please click here for the template cover page. (UPDATE)
- All articles should be accompanied by an abstract of no more than 200 words in 10 point Times New Roman, not italicized, and indented both left and right.
- Length – No more than 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes, using Canadian Guide to Uniform Legal Citation (McGill Guide), you may refer this link. Please adhere strictly to this requirement.
- Contributions should have a title which is both concise and descriptive. Titles to articles should be centred in bold and have title capitals.
- If your manuscript contains special characters, equations, etc, please make sure to also supply a PDF version as a reference file. This will be used to ensure any formatting issues introduced during the submission process can be corrected accurately.
- Please use the following document structure: (1) Introduction, (2) the Main Body, and (3) Conclusion. Heading 1 should be centered; heading two should be left indented; heading three should be left indented and italicized.
- Font – Size 12, Cambria
- Single spacing of text throughout
- Microsoft Word Document Format (doc. or docx.)
- Papers to be sent to email@example.com before 20 July 2017 at 23.59 GMT+7 (Jakarta time)