The Centre for Human Rights, Multiculturalism, and Migration (CHRM2) is a research institution established by the University of Jember with the aim to strengthen research and publication with respect to human rights, multiculturalism, and migration. The Centre is now looking for Research Assistant who would be based in the Centre.
Position Title: Research Assistant
- Assist the researcher to conduct research and publication, specifically using digital and online platform;
- Write reports relating research programme and publication;
- Compile articles relating to human rights, multiculturalism, and migration issues under online platform; and
- Travel outside Jember as required to implement the duties stated above.
- Be the student of the University of Jember;
- Be able to operate Microsoft Office, Website/WordPress, and Photoshop/Corel Draw;
- Be able to have skills in creative writing; and
- Be able to communicate in English is preferable.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application (a letter of intent, a curriculum vitae, and a writing sample) no later than 25 November 2017 by e-mail only to email@example.com.