Selected Volunteers | CHRM2’s 4th Conference 2019
We thank all applicants for submitting the application in the Call for Student Volunteers 2019.
We received 55 applications from various faculties at the University of Jember and the selection was competitive. All applicants have shown their enthusiasm for the volunteer program and each one was carefully and meticulously reviewed. Unfortunately, with considerable frustration, we cannot select all participants because of our limited slots.
There were several factors that went into our decision for selection. We considered your motivation written in the application. We read the language you wrote to assess your English skill. To assess your outstanding and technical skills, we read how you described your potential contribution to the conference in the application form.
Here is the list of selected applicants that are accepted and will join us as volunteers:
- Moch. Irfan Dwi Syahroni – Faculty of Law
- Firdausa Yuni Rachmawati – Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Rosa Vinta Prasinda Putri – Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Aryan Dwi Pamuji – Faculty of Law
- Dwiki Agus Hariyono – Faculty of Law
- Shafira Kurnia Widyasari – Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Moch. Amirul Mu’minin – Faculty of Law
- Prita Aliyah – Faculty of Law
Reserved volunteers are those who got a special invitation as volunteers because of their previous application.
- Ardiansyah Bimo Eko B – Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Brillian Aditya Prawira Arafat – Faculty of Law
- Azizah Nurul Firdausi Amijaya – Faculty of Computer Science
- Evoryo Carel Prabatha – Faculty of Law
- Firman Maulana Pramono – Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Nandaffa Satria Pamungkas – Faculty of Law
- Perwira Derima Nabila Ulin Nuha – Faculty of Agriculture
- Nadio Tri Pambudi – Faculty of Law
- Geafa Jahjadi Gozali – Faculty of Economics and Business
- Elma Salsa Octaviana – Faculty of Humanities
- Faruq Sultan Alisyahbana – Faculty of Law
- Rachel Nafthali Zahra Suhut – Faculty of Computer Science
- Nadya Arindy Puteri – Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Maurin Rizkianita Arjana – Faculty of Engineering
- Nada Shafa Amany – Faculty of Teacher Training and Education
- Apta Daniswara H.K. – Faculty of Law
- Anggi Kurnia – Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Aisyah Canda Xaviera – Faculty of Computer Science
- Abdurrahman Rizqi – Faculty of Law
- Muhammad ‘Abduh Al Karim – Faculty of Teacher Training and Education
- Rizki Berlianto Darmawan – Faculty of Law
- Faza Sufi Ushima – Faculty of Law
- Naria Nur Iftitah – Faculty of Humanities
- Salsabila Puteri Permatasari – Faculty of Law
All selected candidates are invited to join an orientation at the CHRM2 office on Friday, 27th September 2019 at 1 PM (for Reserved Volunteers and Regular Volunteers from number 1 to number 10) and 3 PM (Regular Volunteers from number 11 to number 24).
For enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.