Results of the Selection Process | Research Assistant Internship 2019
Greetings from the office of UNEJ Centre for Human Rights, Multiculturalism, and Migration. We thank all applicants for submitting the application and attending the interview for the Research Assistant Internship 2019.
We received a large number of applications and the interview was highly competitive. It took the CHRM2 team to rigorously scrutinize the applications for this selection. There were 21 applicants submitting the application and 15 applicants invited to an interview from various faculties at the University of Jember. All applicants have shown great potentials to be selected for the program. Each one was carefully and meticulously reviewed. However, we cannot select all participants due to our limited slots.
There were several factors that went into our decision for selection. First, we considered digital literacy, academic writing, time management, and leadership potentials. Second, applications were sorted according to the CHRM2’s principles of equity in gender, faculty representation, and candidate’s focus of study written in the motivation letter.
Here is the list of selected applicants that are accepted and will join an internship up to six months with us:
- Ikhwan Firjaun Barlaman (Faculty of Computer Science)
- Ayu Triwidiastuti (Faculty of Teacher Training and Education)
- Cindy Claudia Putri (Faculty of Social and Political Sciences)
- Rizky Kusuma Ningrum (Faculty of Social and Political Sciences)
- Moch. Marsa Taufiqurrohman (Faculty of Law)
- Ghassani Auliannisa Widjajati (Faculty of Humanities)
- Lutfian (Faculty of Nursery)
All selected candidates are invited to join an orientation at the CHRM2 office on Friday, 06 September 2019 at 1 PM.
For enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.