Internship Opportunities 2019 | Research Assistants at CHRM2
Open Recruitment Research Assistant Centre for Human Rights, Multiculturalism, and Migration (CHRM2).
This Internship period of up 6 months depending on the needs.
Who are we looking for?
- 3rd – 7th semester undergraduate students
- Technology literates especially Zotero, Mendeley or Turnitin
- Willing to work extra time and open to working flexibilities during the weekend
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Confident, highly determined, and self-motivation
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced changes
- Good time management and ability to deliver results under pressure
- Able to design (Corel Draw or Adobe)
Assisting all activities of CHRM2 such as conference, seminar, fieldwork, publication, and other kinds of academic /non-academic activities.
All interested applicants must fulfill this form
Deadline of Application 31 August 2019